12 December 2016

Counting Clothing Challenge #1

I'm always reading different blogs. I do subscribe to a few, but then I get bored when they only talk about one topic. Which is why I'm always switching gears on my blog. I'm sure it makes a few people   crazy that I can't stay on topic. But, that's just the way my brain works. I can't concentrate on one thing for prolonged periods of time.

I've been really getting into organizing my closet and minimizing it more so that I only have what I need.
I'm going to execute this challenge and count up all of my clothing and try to figure out what I have and what holes I might need to fill. Or what I need to get rid of too.
I want to sew up a few new pieces, but I don't want to over clutter my closet again. It's a problem that I have trying to be a minimalistic seamstress. How do I know what to make?

I'm really hoping that I can figure out how to keep things under control all while adding some new favorites to my wardrobe. I know my winter capsule is really lacking in dressier things.

I'm going to follow this and this blog's example and make categories to add up what I have currently.

The categories I plan on using are these:

Underwear-
Bras-
Thermals-
Swimsuits-
Tees-
Blouses-
Leggings-
Jeans-
Pants-
Skirts-
Shorts-
Scarves-
Jewelry-
Shoes-
PJs-
Outerwear-
Hats-

I can't think of any other categories, but I may add a few more if I feel I need them.




No comments:

Post a Comment